Help in Today’s Academic World:
Support for a New Way of Learning
We are here for you! At this time, many students are worried, afraid that they have fallen behind in their academic work and concerned that they have lost ground in achieving their cherished goals. Virtual learning has been a new and stressful experience, and almost everyone has many things to cope with while striving to succeed academically. We are determined to help students succeed because the reasons for our work are more important and valid than ever.
• Our world needs people who can analyze, problem solve, critique and provide solutions. Workers should also be able to communicate their ideas clearly and precisely in written and spoken forms.
• People who can provide these skills are always in demand. Employers want them. An education that equips students with these qualities is vital to long-term success.
• There’s no doubt about it. Going to college is expensive. It’s also a valuable achievement. Today, most jobs require education after high school.
• The college experience shouldn’t be stressful or end in failure. Yet many students are not prepared for the challenges of the college classroom. They struggle to just get by, or worse, give up entirely.
• With years of experience as teachers, advisors, and academic leaders, the faculty at Shenandoah Academic Success and Support will provide individualized instruction and support to help students through many forms of academic challenges.
Learn today while preparing for tomorrow!
Life Skills Beyond a Formal Education
Our study methods enhance employment opportunities, ultimately bringing success across a broad spectrum of professional and business careers. Equally important, these skills enhance day-to-day life in more ways than you can imagine.
• We all have inherent creative and intellectual gifts, but these need to be refined and enhanced through education. We are not born with the ability to see cause and effect, to gather information and draw conclusions, to see multiple solutions to a problem, and to select the best solution. We develop these skills through guided study and controlled experiences.
• Our trained team works closely with students to acquire these life skills.
Shenandoah Academic Support & Success provides a supportive environment to help students of all ages navigate the challenges of learning. Everyone is welcome!
Our team is available during the day, evening, and on weekends. Contact us for a free evaluation session. We look forward to talking with you!
Located in Waynesboro, VA we serve Central Virginia and the Valley areas.
Copyright Shenandoah Academic Success and Support, LLC – All rights reserved, 2021